If you want to lose weight faster, then one of the best things you can do is to start drinking more! So, to get those pounds to melt away, pick up a glass, and read this article here and find out the top 6 reasons why you should start drinking more to get those pounds to melt away!
Okay, before I begin, I just wanted to clarify something real quick. Yes, I am talking about drinking beer and hard liquor to lose weight! I'm KIDDING! Seriously though, could you imagine? Drinking liquor to get slim and sexy?!
What I'm talking about is drinking more natural things that will cause you to get faster results with your weight loss efforts. The things I am about to mention not only are effective for melting away fat, drinking more of these beverages will help in other ways in relations to losing weight as well. Things such as stopping hunger pangs, calming craving urges, and more.
Alright, here are 6 reasons to pick up and glass and start drinking those pounds away...
1. Water can release several pounds of water weight! If you drink at least 1/2 your body weight in ounces of fresh water each and every day, you can lose several pounds of excess water weight. The key to really making this effective is to also ensure you decrease your sodium intake and avoid eating processed foods as much as possible. Otherwise, you'll end up bloated (among many other things).
2. Drinking more water can release several pounds of toxins in your body! Yes, as disturbing as this sounds, most people have nasty (and scary) toxins and parasites living in the body (in particular the digestive tract and colon). These toxins and parasites not only can cause illnesses and diseases to develop, they can add unwanted pounds onto your body as well. You can help clear those toxins out by drinking more water!
3. Also, if you get more water each day, you also help your digestive system flush out stored feces (as nasty as that just sounded)! You don't need me to tell you that feces and urine can weigh a lot. You would be surprised at the difference on the scale just by ensuring you get plenty of water daily to flush your body out.
4. Drinking all types of teas (especially green tea) have a ton of weight loss and health improving benefits. Teas particularly have antioxidants in them that help get rid of those nasty toxins I talked about above.
5. Natural juiced fruits and veggies is another power drink I recommend you add into your diet. If you naturally juice fresh fruits and veggies, you can get your recommended daily intake of fruits and veggies in minutes... and with much more convenience! You can even get creative with mixing different fruits and different veggies together to make special delicious drinks. Also, drinking naturally juiced fruits and veggies will help your digestive system, it will boost your metabolism, it calms hunger pangs (BIG TIME!), and more!
6. If you want to stop hunger pangs, stop craving urges, get more energy, detox your body, fight off diseases and illnesses, heal common sicknesses, improve your digestive system, and even more, then I HIGHLY recommend that you start drinking organic apple cider vinegar. Saying that this drink is a miracle beverage is an understatement! Next to water, this is certainly one of the best things you can put in your body to improve it IN MANY WAYS.
Want to find out the 18 weight loss secrets that caused me to lose pounds of fat fast and easy?
Download your FREE copy of my e-book detailing everything I did with diet and exercise to go from no energy, overweight, and a HUGE stomach... to having a TON of natural energy, in much better shape, and a flat and toned stomach... in 8 weeks!
>> Click http://www.conquerweightloss.com/ to get your free copy now.